Tips for Building Your Salon Facebook Network
Growing your Facebook fans may seem like a daunting task. You can create easily create an engaging Facebook page, with beautiful photos and content, but unless you know how to best promote it, your fans may never find you! Here at Style Sync, we often remind our clients that social media is not a popularity contest, but in the same regard, it’s important to have a valuable audience to talk to on your Facebook page.
In order to start the momentum and grow your Facebook presence, here are a few tips:
1. Connect your physical and virtual communities: Use your real life connections to foster Facebook connections. The store down the street where your staff gets the morning coffee, or a local business you’ve done fundraisers with, all of these connections can introduce your local community to your Facebook page.
2. Share Original Content: Your salon has beauty happening every minute of every day, post that content. Remember to snap a quick photos to accompany the post.
3. Use your personal Facebook contacts. Share your professional page on your business page, and ask your personal friends to like your page!
4. Add a link to your Facebook page in your email signature. Everyone you are emailing should be aware of your Facebook page, provide them with an easy way to access it.
5. Promote your page in your salon. Whether it’s a mirror cling, a poster on the wall or a link on your business cards, reminding your clients about your social media while they are in your salon will go a long way.
6. Add social sharing buttons to your website. This makes it easy for your fans to interact with your content.
Using these simple tips will make a big difference! Once you start to promote your page in a variety of ways with original and engaging content – your fans will be sure to interact.
For more tips and tricks on building your online brand with Tumblr and other social media resources check out StyleSync, a new, online education site built specifically for the salon industry! Go to: www.StyleSync.me for more information.