Staying on Top of the Facebook Game
August 17, 2016
As we’ve all figured out, in the world of Facebook, things are constantly evolving. This means its users are too. The only way to keep up is to adapt – staying up-to-date on changes and reaching your audience on a level that is relevant to them. If you want growth, you have to keep up!
How to do that you ask? Don’t worry, we’ve got you.
1. Advertise, Advertise, Advertise: If you have yet to explore the wonderful thing that is Facebook advertising, now is your time to jump on in. Not only are Facebook Ads a great way to connect with your current audience, they also give you the capability to seek out relationships with new, prospective consumers. Bonus! You choose the specific target audience your ad is targeted to on multiple levels: location, age, gender and interests.
2. Keep It Clean: Can’t figure out why your images are coming out blurry when you post them? Make sure your photos are sized correctly for Facebook. This will ensure no one just scrolls on by without a second glance. Let’s be honest, we’re all seduced by a clean image.
3. Be Interesting: Seems simple, right? Not so much… You have to be crafty and creative. Content is key, and it is the one and only aspect that will keep viewers looking forward to your posts.
4. Tag Away: This is the simple one. Tag people and brands to help spread your reach to a larger audience. Make sure whoever’s page you are tagging is relevant to your post, and suddenly your have an entirely new venue of spreading your word.
5. Amp Up The Engagement: Simply pushing out content won’t work. You must be actively responding and interacting with each and every fan. This is what sets the good apart from the great and should be the foundation of your strategy when it comes to social.
Five easy steps, yet an infinite difference in maximizing your potential on Facebook. Constant change is the name of the game, but with us as your friends, we promise you’ll be ready for whatever Facebook throws your way.